[Asterisk-Dev] S/N ratio not improving on -dev

Eric Wieling eric at fnords.org
Thu Jan 27 18:12:48 MST 2005

Preston Garrison wrote:

> Has there been any thoughts to moving these to a message board instead
> of email?  I admit to its just getting overwelming keeping up with all
> the lists in my email :)

See the asterisk-users mailing list archives for all the reasons why
this will not (and should not) happen.  If the number of messages is a
problem for you then learn to use some of the many e-mail filtering
tools available.  Filtering in your e-mail client, GMail, procmail,
etc.  The problem is not the mailing list, it's the user.