[Asterisk-Dev] Asterisk mailing lists.

Jerris, Michael MI mjerris at ofllc.com
Thu Jan 27 12:48:38 MST 2005

From: http://www.asterisk.org/index.php?menu=support

The asterisk-users at lists.digium.com and asterisk-dev at lists.digium.com
lists provide forums for users who have implementation and support
questions and for developers who wish to participate in the
technological discussions pertaining to Asterisk. Both lists potentially
have twenty to fifty e-mails in a single business day, and a single
digest version is available.

So it would seem that is not so clear to folks trying to find answers
where to go... Can this be split apart for calrity on the asterik.org
site?

Mike