[Asterisk-Dev] Perl API - strange behaviour

Yves yves at swissinfo.org
Thu Jan 27 02:19:45 MST 2005

Hello,

I have a strange problem using Asterisk-perl. Don't know where to post
my message , if it's the wrong place just tell me.
Here is my problem : If I use $AGI->verbose() command in my script and
later get the value of dialstatus with $AGI->get_variable('DIALSTATUS')
I always get an empty value in return. And if I remove my verbose
command, anything works fine. It took me several days to find what was
wrong. I cannot understand how those two lines can generate such a
problem. Does anyone have any idea ? Maybe an advice ? The asterisk-perl
mailing list seems dead and the documentation is quite poor. I've tried
everything and I'm a bit desperate.

Thanks.

Yves