[Asterisk-Dev] is this a bug?

Derek Smithies derek at indranet.co.nz
Wed Jan 26 19:20:03 MST 2005

Hi,
 Calls in progress are important.

 I would have thought we want records on when calls start, and when calls
end. This is important for those people who do call accounting.

Sure, after asterisk has stopped, this particular asterisk box will not be
accepting calls. However, those will be  handled by a variety of
mechanisms. For example, it could be a second asterisk box, fail
over switch, nothing,  etc.

Derek.

--
Derek Smithies Ph.D.                           This PC runs pine on linux for email
IndraNet Technologies Ltd.                     If you find a virus apparently from me, it has