[Asterisk-Dev] Re: is this a bug?

Matt Riddell matt.riddell at sineapps.com
Wed Jan 26 14:18:16 MST 2005

Andrew Kohlsmith wrote:
> I would go as far as to say that anything where user interaction is common
> traps ^C and either ignores it or displays something along the line of
> "that's not a nice way to exit" -- see below.

I just want to add my .02, I *HATE* programs that ask me if I'm sure
about what I'm doing.  If I do something, it's because I want to, if I
did the wrong thing, I'll learn pretty quickly.

If Asterisk was patched so that it said "that's not a nice way to exit",
I'd be writing my own patch straight away to remove it.

Grrrr...

:)

--
Cheers,