[Asterisk-Dev] is this a bug?

Kenneth Long kelong_2000 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 25 22:08:19 MST 2005

> I do not get a segfault... it comes down gracefully.
>  Now the question is
> what is different about his setup vs my setup.  I
> has to be something local
> or lib related.  Any special patches?

I dont think so... I'm using gentoo 2.4.26-r14 kernel.
Ask any specifics and I'll post.

When I start Asterisk as "asterisk" then reconnect,
with "asterisk -r" then do ctrl-c, I exit w/o any
issues.

Yes, the ctrl-c is shutting the system down and the
End result is the same, whether crashed or not.

But call-in-progress are lost. And thats probably the
best reason this is something to care about? ($0.02)

<I wasnt expecting something this dramatic...sorry>

Ken