[Asterisk-Dev] My Asterisk Shutdown... is this a bug?

Steve McMahon ajener at qwest.net
Tue Jan 25 21:03:11 MST 2005

My Asterisk Responds to CTRL-C like this:

Beginning asterisk shutdown....
Executing last minute cleanups
  == Destroying musiconhold processes
Executing last minute cleanups
Yuck! Error in buffer handling...: Connection reset by peer
  == Destroying musiconhold processes
Asterisk cleanly ending (2).

Now... the question arises... What is the Yuck! Error in buffer handling...
Connection reset by peer all about?

Steve McMahon
Digital DataBits Innovations
http://www.digitaldatabits.net