[Asterisk-Dev] is this a bug?

Brian West brian at bkw.org
Tue Jan 25 15:23:00 MST 2005

Ok for the sake of argument.  (why didn't anyone comment on the jitter
buffer like this)

Ok when I do ctrl-c or stop now when in asterisk -vvgc

I do not get a segfault... it comes down gracefully.  Now the question is
what is different about his setup vs my setup.  I has to be something local
or lib related.  Any special patches?

bkw