[Asterisk-Dev] Is this a bug? And the list that feeds it!

Jerris, Michael MI mjerris at ofllc.com
Tue Jan 25 14:51:27 MST 2005

OK so this is now 25 messages on the same issue, with no resolution...
Just a lot of grumpieness...  Fight club anyone?  :)
Is this list getting a little tense?  The discussion earlier about a
CVS-HEAD Users list and a dev list splitting are starting to sound
pretty good right about now.  How do we make it work where a dev list is
really used to discuss ongoing development and development planning and
not for reporting bugs?  Is there a good way to make this work without a
moderated list?  Open to comments..  <fork thread here>

Mike