[Asterisk-Dev] new Application LCDial

Wolfgang Pichler madmin at dialog-telekom.at
Tue Jan 25 06:04:14 MST 2005

Am Di, den 25.01.2005 schrieb Duane um 12:58:
> Wolfgang Pichler wrote:
>
> > i've finished a new application called LCDial which does Least Cost and
> > Failsafe Routing for outgoing calls based on a mysql database.
>
> Do you judge routes by other metrics other then price, such as call
> quality and reliability etc?  I took a quick look and didn't seem to see
> anything obvious, but these things are highly desirable in such an app.
Thats not implemented yet - but wouldn't be to hard to implement.

For this i would need some more information about what other metrics are
important - how to get these metrics - and a formula for calculating the
best route. And i think a extra parameter so that the user can choose
what route he wants - the cheapest - the route with the best quality -
or whatever.
Does there anywhere exists a site where i can get this sort of
information ?

regards,
Wolfgang