[Asterisk-Dev] MySQL SIP and Message Waiting Indication

kennu at swelcom.fi kennu at swelcom.fi
Tue Jan 25 04:43:05 MST 2005

You are probably right, but I don't mind. I'm a developer but haven't
submitted anything for Asterisk (yet), so I understand I don't have a status
on this list :-)

I was basically trying to find out if there is an easy way to add MWI for
MYSQL_FRIENDS, and the response I get is that it's not worth the trouble.
That's fine.

--
Kenneth Falck, SWelcom Oy, Ludviginkatu 6-8, 00130 Helsinki, Finland
Private: kennu at iki.fi  Business: kennu at swelcom.fi  GSM: +358405103121