[Asterisk-Dev] MySQL SIP and Message Waiting Indication

kennu at swelcom.fi kennu at swelcom.fi
Mon Jan 24 15:20:13 MST 2005

Okay, thanks for the info. I hope the current MySQL support stays in until
RealTime is ready for production use.

I wonder how long it'll take for 1.1/2.0 to come out? It would seem better
to wait for that, than put effort into MWI with the deprecated code.

--
Kenneth Falck, SWelcom Oy, Ludviginkatu 6-8, 00130 Helsinki, Finland
Private: kennu at iki.fi  Business: kennu at swelcom.fi  GSM: +358405103121