[Asterisk-Dev] Asterisk 1.0.5

Edwin Groothuis edwin at mavetju.org
Sun Jan 23 21:03:03 MST 2005

On Sun, Jan 23, 2005 at 10:34:03PM -0500, Russell Bryant wrote:
> As you know, we released Asterisk 1.0.4 earlier this week.  However,
> there was a callerid bug in chan_zap that has caused us to go ahead and
> make another release.  Asterisk 1.0.5 is available at all of the usual
> locations.

[/home/edwin/asterisk/libpri-1.0.5] root at tardis>cvs update -r v1-0-5
cvs server: Updating .
cvs server: warning: .cvsignore is not (any longer) pertinent
cvs server: warning: ChangeLog is not (any longer) pertinent
cvs server: warning: LICENSE is not (any longer) pertinent
[..]
cvs server: warning: q921.c is not (any longer) pertinent
cvs server: warning: q931.c is not (any longer) pertinent
cvs server: warning: testprilib.c is not (any longer) pertinent

[/home/edwin/asterisk/zaptel-1.0.5] root at tardis>cvs update -r v1-0-5
cvs server: Updating .
cvs server: .cvsignore is no longer in the repository
cvs server: ChangeLog is no longer in the repository
cvs server: LICENSE is no longer in the repository
[..]
cvs server: zttest.c is no longer in the repository
cvs server: zttool.c is no longer in the repository

I haven't tried it in my asterisk directory yet, too many local
patches I wouldn't like to lose.

Could you please also tag the libpri and zaptel directories to
revision v1-0-5 to that there is a consistent tagging structure
everywhere?

Edwin

--
Edwin Groothuis      |            Personal website: http://www.mavetju.org