[Asterisk-Dev] Part-Time Position Available

Paul Rodan asterisk at glitch.cc
Fri Jan 21 11:42:28 MST 2005

Greetings,

I posted several things to asterisk-users about this but in case some of you
don't read it, I wanted to post it here, it seems more appropriate here
anyways. The main company I work for (I work for 3-4 companies) is now
looking to hire a part-time developer to help out. This is a real job offer,
and I convinced them to give me a chance to post here before going to
monster.com or geekfinder.com or other sites like that. They need somebody
familiar with Java/PHP/Perl (C, C++ and general knowledge of Asterisk of
course is big plus). For now it's part-time but there is good potential to
be full-time. So if anybody is interested, please send me your resume and
I'll print it and pass it along to my superiors. You don't have to be local,
thanks to Email and of course VoIP.

I also have another employer who wants to hire somebody for a project
regarding AstTAPI, they're having problems with it crashing in Windows 2000
and/or Amicus Attorney. They want to hire a developer to help find and
correct the issue. They're a little rich so you can get decent money from
this one project. They're more concerned about time rather than money, they
need it fixed ASAP. If interested, let me know.

Thanks for your time. If I did wrong by posting here, I do apologize and
will refrain from such posts in the future.

Best Regards,
Paul