[Asterisk-Dev] WCT4XXP PCI ID 0214 vs 0314?

Matthew Simpson matthew at txlink.net
Thu Jan 20 19:48:11 MST 2005

Got a new batch of Digium cards today.  Compiled wct4xxp and tried to load
it... no go.  Did an lspci and I am showing the Xilinx/TE405 as unknown
device 0214.  Usually this is 0314 and it is hard coded in the Zaptel
driver.  I changed the Zaptel driver to 0214 and it works.  The other card I
have is also 0214.  I have about twenty other cards all saying 0314.

Could it somehow be the motherboard?  It's a name-brand Intel with the 865
chipset.