[Asterisk-Dev] FW: asterisk/doc CODING-GUIDELINES,1.4,1.5

joachim zoachien at securax.org
Wed Jan 19 07:23:58 MST 2005

If its a 0x00 it will stop yes, but if its not, it will continue, while
its not necessary as we already know the string is not zero length.

Which would mean that if the stringlength = 0, there will be no waste of
cpu cycles, if its 1 char or more, it will waste cpu cycles.

If the string is 255 chars, it will use up around 255 times more cpu
cycles if you use the strlen.

Zoa.