[Asterisk-Dev] Remote Subscribe via IAX

Tue Jan 18 09:40:18 MST 2005

I've got a SNOM phone with destination buttons configured and
corresponding hint lines in my extensions file.  The buttons light up
fine when extensions are in use.

Is there anyone working on extending IAX to support subscribe so that I
can have a hint line reading 200,hint,IAX2/user:pw at host/200 (with an
appropriate hint line at the other end of the link) and have the sip
notifications replicated across the link?

Also as the bug has been closed off, why is there no support for sip
publish? I'd like asterisk to know when I've pressed the DND button!