[Asterisk-Dev] BT keeps open sip channels

Robert Rozman rozman at etrust.si
Thu Jan 13 15:10:46 MST 2005

Hi,

I've switched to fresh install and unfortunately changed two things at the
time:
- used fresh AMP install
- upgraded Grandstream bt100 to latest beta from Grandstream web site .18

I have one local IAX2 extension (IAX phone) and one bt 100 extension. I
cannot make calls between those two.

With 'sip show channels' I can see 1-3 active SIP channels without doing
anything on Grandstream. Dial script (dialparties.agi) erases call to BT
cause it's like 'on the phone' condition  for Asterisk regarding opened sip
channels....

Are opened sip channels common on Grandstreams ?  Is anyone running .18
version without these problems ?
Where should I start looking for solutions?

Thanks in advance,

regards,

Rob.