[Asterisk-Dev] astcc

Darren Wiebe darren at aleph-com.net
Mon Jan 10 20:52:04 MST 2005

There are three gsm files attached to
http://bugs.digium.com/bug_view_page.php?bug_id=0002796 that I made up.
They need to be done in Allisons voice.  This is basically what I'm
looking for:
astcc-pleasepin.gsm             Please enter your
astcc-accountnum2.gsm       digit account number skipping any
punctuation followed by the pound sign

These 2 files could be made out of astcc-accountnum but my system does
not work very good for this type of thing.

astcc-pin.gsm digit               digit pin followed by the pound sign
I'm not sure if this one can be put together from anything.  If not,
I'll probably pay for Allison to record it.

Thanks,

Darren Wiebe
darren at aleph-com.net