[Asterisk-Dev] [OT] Freshmaker Chip ?

Shahed Moolji shahed at enoor.com
Mon Jan 10 03:34:47 MST 2005

Hi All,

I have been looking at the wctdm.c driver code for the past 2 weeks, and
am trying to relate
every line of the code, with the information in the datasheets for the
TigerJet 320 and
ProSLIC 3210.

However, I cant seem to figure out the i/o that takes place with the
freshmaker chip.

Can anyone provide me with any info on what this chip is, as it appears not
to be related to either the proslic or the tj320.

Appologies in advance if some on this list find this unrelated to
asterisk-dev,
but my intention is to understand the asterisk code, starting from the
drivers,
all the way up to the add-ons.

Regards
Shahed