[Asterisk-Dev] CLI issues after "Message check for mailbox #### but voicemail not loaded?"

Andrew Kohlsmith akohlsmith-asterisk at benshaw.com
Tue Jan 4 15:01:49 MST 2005

On January 4, 2005 03:46 pm, Kevin P. Fleming wrote:
> No, I'm not positive that's the entire problem, but it appears to be
> that way. You are sure that app_voicemail is loaded before you do these
> loads/reloads?

Well the entire asterisk system is up and I can leave/check/change voicemail
before issuing the reload chan_zap.so so I imagine it is up.  :-)

The reason why this is bugging (ha!) me is because 24 issuances of hte message
cause all CLI monitoring to stop.  I can still issue commands and see the
output but seeing calls come in, etc. are all suppressed.  Issuing "set
verbosity" doesn't fix it either (indeed, the command says "setting verbosity
to x (was y)" and the y value is correct.

-A.