[Asterisk-Dev] Bug Tracker / Feature Requests (my take)

jsmith at jaredsmith.net jsmith at jaredsmith.net
Sun Jan 2 23:16:43 MST 2005

Jim wrote:
> Here's something I'd happily spend an entire day at an Astricon doing:
> if someone were generous enough to present "a lovingly painful, newbies
> introduction to Asterisk source code", I for one would be ears, eyes and
> mind WIDE open. I realize that one day would barely even scratch the
> surface, but it'd plant seeds, I'm sure of that.

Dang it Jim... I was thinking the same thing.  At the very least, we ought
to have bkw document his "make me some pie" application. :-)  (I realize
it's a pretty boring example, but it'd be start!)  This way, newbies would
have at least *something* to work with.  Maybe from there, document a
couple of other simple apps, like SayDigits().

I mean, if we want world domination, we gotta make it easy for everyone to
help the cause, right?

-Jared