[Asterisk-Dev] Bug Tracker / Feature Requests (my take)

steve szmidt steve at szmidt.org
Sun Jan 2 09:05:39 MST 2005

On Saturday 01 January 2005 06:31 pm, dking at pimpsoft.com wrote:
> There would be more bugs fixed if Asterisk development was actually
> open in the true nature of open source instead of done on a nopay-for-
> work-done payscale for digiums benefit with digium owning every
> body’s hard work.

> Please no flames, I was respectful.
>
>  - D

As we have clearly stated in the past you are the only one here who has these
ideas. We think it's bogus and that you are trying to sabotage the group with
your comments. Just because you are quiet for a while does not mean we'll
think differently about you, or your views.
--

Steve Szmidt

"They that would give up essential liberty for temporary safety
deserve neither liberty nor safety."
                                Benjamin Franklin