[Asterisk-Dev] h323-channel dynamic endpoint registration

Michael Platov platov at wipline.ru
Mon Feb 28 04:56:07 MST 2005

Hi, asterisk-dev.

I'm looking toward integration of Asterisk with GnuGK. I'd compiled
oh323 channel driver and everything works fine, but I have one
problem. When using oh323 (and I think than h323-channel too) asterisk
register itself at Gatekeper by login and password from config file,
acting like anonymizer (all calls are made from asterisk account). Is
it possible to perform dynamic registration at Gatekeeper from
asterisk using logins and passwords from database? If it possible what
will be better to use h323 or oh323? I'm newbie in * architecture
could someone list main places in * code that I should look at first?

--
With regards,
 Michael