[Asterisk-Dev] rfc2833 DTMFs sent with bad timestamps (patch)

Jared Smith jaredsmith at jaredsmith.net
Sat Feb 26 10:10:12 MST 2005

On Sat, 2005-02-26 at 18:45 +0100, Frank van Dijk wrote:
> I ran into an issue with the way asterisk sends rfc2833 DTMF events. As
> my days of experience with asterisk can be counted on one hand I would
> like to hear your expert opinion on the attached patch that solves the
> problem for me, or maybe your opinion on other ways to solve the problem.

On the non-technical side of things, standard operating procedure is to
add the bug to the bug tracking system (bugs.digium.com), and make sure
you have a disclaimer on file with Digium.  After that's done, then it's
a good idea to announce your patch in this mailing list so that it can
be discussed.

On the technical side, it looks pretty straightforward to me.  Does
anybody with more Asterisk coding experience have anything to say about
this patch?

-Jared Smith