[Asterisk-Dev] changing codec during call

Jesse Kaijen jesse at kayen.nl
Fri Feb 25 13:02:35 MST 2005

Because compared to other low CPU-load algorithms, the E-MOS algorithm at
low CPU-load high results are been made.
I didn't look into the jitterbuffer in full extend but with the quick glance
I had it looks like it.

But does someone knows a way to negotiate a new codec during a call? Because
when I 'hack' into a call and set the format to a different codec. It
doesn't give me the result I want... (other side doesn't understand it at
all).