[Asterisk-Dev] new jitterbuffer in 1.2?

Mike Taht mike.taht at gmail.com
Wed Feb 23 15:46:16 MST 2005

No, I'm not terminating to zap. The speex connection I tried was

Grandstream -> Asterisk/RH9 -> IAX Internet to China -> Asterisk FC3
-> Grandstream

It's probable to me that I simply ran into a difference between speex
on a redhat 9 system and a fedora core 3 system. I will try some other
codecs with the PLC code enabled between these systems tonight and
tomorrow.