[Asterisk-Dev] dev conf topic: better CDRs

C. Maj cmaj-SPAM at freedomcorpse.com
Wed Feb 23 14:03:29 MST 2005

On Wed, 23 Feb 2005, Matthew Boehm waxed:

> I've already got CDRs off the asterisk box. They are being dumped into a
> dedicated mysql server. A problem that I am worried about is having multiple
> asterisk boxes writing CDRs to the same table.
>
> Just exactly how unique is the unique id in a CDR? Is there a way to "seed"
> each server so that the random id is more random?

The more recent versions of the CDR config for PostgreSQL
lets you specify different tables.  Alternatively, you could
create a database for each box.  Maybe add an account code
with the name of the box ?  You've got lots of options...

--Chris

--
Chris Maj, Rochester
cmaj_at_freedomcorpse_dot_com