[Asterisk-Dev] dev conf topic: better CDRs

Matthew Boehm mboehm at cytelcom.com
Wed Feb 23 13:16:02 MST 2005

I've already got CDRs off the asterisk box. They are being dumped into a
dedicated mysql server. A problem that I am worried about is having multiple
asterisk boxes writing CDRs to the same table.

Just exactly how unique is the unique id in a CDR? Is there a way to "seed"
each server so that the random id is more random?

-Matthew