[Asterisk-Dev] RE: Asterisk-Dev Digest, Vol 7, Issue 58

Constantine Filin cfilin at intermedia.net
Wed Feb 23 08:38:24 MST 2005

Dear Asterisk Developer,

New wholesale service from StanaPhone is now available.  We provide US & Canada origination and A to Z termination.

Our data center is located in NY City in the Telecom building at 60 Hudson Street.

Test your connection to our servers by running ping and traceroute tests to the following router: 204.147.183.254

IAX and SIP Origination & Termination

StanaPhone VoIP Wholesale offers full support of
RFC 2833 and RFC 3261 as well as IAX2 protocol.

TDM & Ethernet cross-connect at the Telecom building at 60 Hudson Street, NY City

For more information please visit us at:  wholesale.stanaphone.com

Sincerely,

Constantine Filin