[Asterisk-Dev] moving to another priority

Kamran Ahmad p_kami at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 22 08:59:20 MST 2005

hi developers

i am working on application for asterisk. i want to
check whether calling party have priviliges to call
callee. supose user 2000 wants to call 3000. Now i
have called my application. i want to know how to put
if like condition if there is priviliges for 2000 to
call 3000 if 2000 can call 3000 move to dial and else
no priviliges to call move to HangUp application

i want to know what is the process to change priority
to call the appropriate application from my
application.

thanks
kamran ahmad