[Asterisk-Dev] Re: Asterisk registration requirements API

Peter Nixon listuser at peternixon.net
Sat Feb 19 17:45:33 MST 2005

On Saturday 19 February 2005 22:14, Sadie Louise wrote:
> Do you recommend any sip client to me? I need follow as example to compare
> anyway. Any c++ will be welcome too.

Hi sadie

Given that you prefer windows and C++ I suggest you take a look at the OPAL
library which can be found in the CVS tree at:
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/openh323/opal/

In particular the "simple" application in the samples directory should get you
started:
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/openh323/opal/samples/simple/

It works on both windows and unix and will let you make and receive SIP (and
H323) calls and is fully open source so you can modify it to your hearts
content.

The main project page can be found at:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/openh323

Documentation can be found at: