[Asterisk-Dev] Wanted: ast_category_merge

Matthew Boehm mboehm at cytelcom.com
Fri Feb 18 16:35:25 MST 2005

Perhaps I wasn't clear. I need to do this in the code.

struct ast_category *catA, *catB, *catC;
catC = ast_category_merge(catA, catB);

I found inherit_category inside config.c but it wasn't listed in config.h.
Actually, I found several functions that are in config.c and not in config.h
It was also defined as static, I didn't understand that.

-Matthew