[Asterisk-Dev] Dev Conference

Brian Capouch brianc at palaver.net
Thu Feb 17 15:33:29 MST 2005

Brian Capouch wrote:
> That was me trying to unmute and then causing things to go to heck on
> the conference call.

Well here is another semi-interesting data point.

I switched to a different server at this same site, and went from using
a TDM400 FXS station to using a Sipura 841, and the problem went away.

So something about the transcoding? or something wrt the Zap interface
appears to have been behind it.  The other server is pretty much
identical to the first one with that being the only variable.

FWIW.

B.