[Asterisk-Dev] Problem with too many files open

roberto roberto at telbs.com
Tue Feb 15 02:19:58 MST 2005

El lun, 14-02-2005 a las 09:11 -0600, Brian West escribió:
> you sure about that?  That is a very old way of doing it...

I have revised and you are in true, I only have change the initial value
of MAX_OPEN and initial value of INR_OPEN and NR_FILE. But after take
other look to the kernel source I have seen that there is a stat
procedure to change dinamically. Some times is better look for system
managers ways of doing things that developers ways ^^!