[Asterisk-Dev] Asterisk not accepting multiple SIP phone logins

Steven Critchfield critch at basesys.com
Thu Feb 10 23:15:29 MST 2005

This is not a development question. It is a user question. From the
snippit it looks like you are trying to have both phone log in as the
same user. That is why I think you are asking a user question. Make
separate accounts for each phone and fix your dial to dial both at the
same time.

Then, next time, unless you are quoting C code, you probably don't need
to post it here.