[Asterisk-Dev] New jitterbuffer and Packet Loss Concealment preview/prototype patch available in tracker.

Andrew Kohlsmith akohlsmith-asterisk at benshaw.com
Thu Feb 10 11:55:21 MST 2005

On February 10, 2005 01:22 pm, rsenykoff at harrislogic.com wrote:
> This is very exciting. To get this implemented into stable would be
> awesome. Thanks for the hard work!

It's nowhere near ready for stable (or even CVS HEAD, IMO) -- I've been
testing it over the past few days along with Nufone.  They are seeing no
problems with it on their end but I'm seeing very odd little things here and
there (outstanding frames that never seem to go away, odd little audio
artifacts, etc.).  I've documented what I've found so far on the bugtracker
and look forward to Steve and Steve's input as I am willing to test
this.  :-)

It's gotta be something with my hardware but I've completely changed it out...
new motherboard, new NICs, new TDM-side hardware (was T100P now is
TE405P), ... hell Nufone and I are even running the same version of CVS HEAD.

-A.