[Asterisk-Dev] ENUM multiple records handling

Olle E. Johansson oej at edvina.net
Thu Feb 10 08:24:28 MST 2005

Edwin Groothuis wrote:

> I have made patches against the latest HEAD and the full new enum.c:
>
> 	http://www.mavetju.org/~edwin/patch-enum.c
> 	http://www.mavetju.org/~edwin/enum.c
>
> If you are interested, please test and let me know if it works. I
> will test it further on production machines and submit a patch to
> the bugs database.

Thank you! This was a known problem with our Enum support.

I hope to get time to test your patches soon.

If you have energy for more DNS-related fixes, our SRV support is broken
too - we only read the first record there as well...

Just if you had nothing on your to-do list, that's one item on mine that
I haven't been able to solve.

/Olle