[Asterisk-Dev] Basically a C AGI app.

Robert Spielmann spielmann at plus.cablesurf.de
Thu Feb 10 02:09:52 MST 2005

On Wed, 9 Feb 2005 21:49:31 -0800 (PST)

> Hi,
>
> I've been using Asterisk for some time now.  I've been
> developing custom applications using Perl and PHP AGI
> scripts.
>
> I'm a C programmer by heart.  I would really like to
> create the same functionality in C code.  Basically
> create my own C app but at a high level like AGI.

Do you want to:

a) write an additional application module for Asterisk
or
b) do AGI through a program written in C instead of Perl?

Case b) is quite simple, case a) is a little harder because the Asterisk
sourcecode is not that well documented at the moment. Anyways, you can
look at the sources of applications like Goto etc. to get a feeling for
it.

Cheers
Robert

--