[Asterisk-Dev] Openh323 question

Diseyi Diffa ddiffa at gxc24.com
Tue Feb 8 00:35:29 MST 2005

Hello People, I am new to asterisk but finding it exciting.  I have a
question about OpenH323.  I get the following error after ./configure
and compilation of pwlib and openh323.

/home/myname/pwlib/tools/asnparser/obj_linux_x86_r/asnparser: error
in loading shared libraries: libpt_linux_x86_r.so.1: cannot open

I Looked at the solution on Openh323.org with the answer as setting
the LD_LIBRARY_PATH

which is

PWLIBDIR=$HOME/pwlib
export PWLIBDIR
OPENH323DIR=$HOME/openh323
export OPENH323DIR
LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$PWLIBDIR/lib:$OPENH323DIR/lib
export LD_LIBRARY_PATH

i have put this in my etc/profile, /root/.bash_profile and the
home/myname/.bash_profile

however i still get the same error as above.  Does anyone no how i
can fix this problem.  Any help will be greatly appreciated.

IE is the '$HOME/pwlib' this be the directory of where i did a make
on the pwlib. Should it be this instead
'PWLIBDIR=/home/myname/pwlib/'

Thanks