[Asterisk-Dev] Question about X100P card

Steven Critchfield critch at basesys.com
Sun Feb 6 09:10:04 MST 2005

On Sun, 2005-02-06 at 14:56 +0200, Yousri Farouk wrote:
> Hello my brothers and sisters,
>
> Is "X100P" card suitable to VoIP? and if "yes", am i need to only "X100P"
> and "Asterisk" Package? or i need also to other cards or packages?
> and if  "X100P" card not suitable to VoIP, please recommend a another card,
> (please take in your account that i would like to connect standard analog
> line to the card directly).

Here is the last semi kind clue, next one will be a cluebat.

DO NOT CROSS POST. Pick one and only one forum to ask a question and ask
it there.

If you don't have a question that includes actual source code, then you
probably shouldn't post to the -dev list.

I suggest that the next time you miss-post that bad, we just go ahead
and remove your -dev subscription.