[Asterisk-Dev] Question about VoIP Solution

Jim Van Meggelen jim at vanmeggelen.ca
Sat Feb 5 07:04:06 MST 2005

asterisk-dev-bounces at lists.digium.com wrote:
>  Hello
> I'm in Egypt and i would like to provide VoIP Service. what i
> (as hardware and software )need to provide this service? only
> Digium telephony card and  Asterisk (Configuration Package)?
> am i need to any other getway , hardware or software? if any
> 1 have complete solution, please provide me it.

The best place for your questions are either the Asterisk Biz list (if
you're looking to pay someone to do this for you) or the Asterisk Users
list (if you want to learn how to do this yourself). This list is for
discussions about the development of Asterisk, so your questions don't
fit in this group :-)

Some reading you may want to do is:

http://voip-info.org/wiki-Asterisk
http://www.asteriskdocs.org
http://www.digium.com/handbook-draft.pdf

Come join us on the -Users list, where the answers to all your Asterisk
questions can be discovered.

Enjoy!