[Asterisk-Dev] SOLVED! Question about compiling a module for Asterisk with CPP stuff

Leo Moll leo at yeasoft.com
Fri Feb 4 14:17:57 MST 2005

Thank you all for trying to help me. In the meantime I'm solved the
problem and I must confess that I'm quite ashamed...

Do you note? The makefile produces two executable files: nlsTest (that's
my test console program for the function library) and app_say_pattern.so
(the application for asterisk). In the build directive for the .so
module, the $(LDFLAGS) are missing. So the stdc++ library is not linked
to my module and "new" (mangled name _Znaj) is not found.

Sorry for disturbing you... my only poor excuse is that I wrote the mail
on 02:07am and I was too tired to realize that....