[Asterisk-Dev] RE: RE: Bounty IAX Fax Tone Detection (Matt Riddell

Gene Willingham gwillingham at telasip.com
Thu Feb 3 07:58:24 MST 2005

I am more than happy to share it.  I am not a developer and therefore have
not submitted anything before.  I have to look into how to do it.  I have
considered posting it on the wiki, but have not figured out how to do it
yet.

I am interested in getting it included in future releases, that makes my
life easier.  But it is up to others whether it gets included or not.

If you want it, I can email it to you.

Gene