[Asterisk-Dev] Message: We hit our IOCTL

Robert Webb asterisk at ropeguru.com
Wed Feb 2 19:28:06 MST 2005

I am getting the above error message when, in most cases, an incoming
call gets hung up before an extension picks up. If somoene could point
me in the right direction as to what this means and how to fix it I
would appreciate it.

I have searched google and the asterisk-user list but neither give me an
answer. I find a lot on google about ioctl, but I am not a developer and
have no idea what they are talking about. I posted on the asterisk-user
list and never got a response.

Robert