[Asterisk-Dev] API docs?

Jerris, Michael MI mjerris at ofllc.com
Wed Feb 2 08:31:37 MST 2005

There is a loose reference to this on the Asterisk Maintenance Team site
at http://dev.asteriskdocs.org/index.php/The_Asterisk_Maintenance_Crew.
I think it is pretty much put something together and toss it out to
mantis http://bugs.digium.com.   That being said, anyone up for a more
organized and documented approach to asterisk arcitecture planning?  How
would that present itself?

Mike