*SPAM*[Asterisk-Dev] $1500 Bounty for Dictation Module

Ray Burkholder ray at oneunified.net
Wed Feb 2 06:36:02 MST 2005

Quoting "Jerris, Michael MI" <mjerris at ofllc.com>:

> Can you expand upon what the requirements for this would be?  Are you
> looking for a program that uses an asterisk chanel (zap, sip, IAX,
> whatever) as the end point for recording and playback and then some sort
> of interface (gui, command line, ??) to control payback?

It will probably be gpl license and included in the asterisk distribution.  I'll
have to confirm with the customer.

Customer is planning on using IP phones so SIP at minimum, everything else at
best.

Only user interface will be through pressing buttons on phone.

It should be something like the app_voicemail and such.  End result should be a
wav/gsm/whatever file that can be emailed off somewhere.  As a result, the app
should have an event interface to call an external program for customized file
handling.

Sent from http://www.oneunified.net via IMP: http://horde.org/imp/

--
Scanned for viruses and dangerous content at
http://www.oneunified.net and is believed to be clean.