[Asterisk-Dev] Voicemail through outlook

S.Ammad Jami sportics_rulz at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 31 21:47:59 MST 2005

Hello:

I am using asterisk as my voicemail server for users
coming through PSTN and SIP phones. I have asterisk
integrated to an email server that handles emails from
my users. I now want to give my users the facility to
send voicemails from outlook client as well as the web
interface they have to my email server.
Any suggestions about how to develop an addon for
outlook? As well as a voicemail plugin for the
webinterface.
Should I handle these voicemails at my email server
end, or should I receive them at asterisk's end?

Thanks for any suggestions/ideas/queries.

Jami