SV: [Asterisk-Dev] Realtime call controll

Kaloyan Kovachev kkovachev at varna.net
Thu Dec 29 08:52:16 MST 2005

Thanks,
 so the channel unlock is now moved just before the return of the thread as:
if (ch)
 ast_mutex_unlock(&ch->lock);

About the LIMIT_RECHECK_INTERVAL my idea was that it will allways be less than
the warningtime, so won't change the timeleft after the warning, but you are
right as there may not be warning time at all. Will make some more checks then.

On Thu, 29 Dec 2005 16:31:57 +0100, Hеkon Nessjшen wrote