[Asterisk-Dev] Help with mgcp

Alejandro Vargas alejandro.anv at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 12:59:19 MST 2005

2005/12/15, mirza sahib <wasim at convergence.com.pk>:
> we're working very hard on mgcp, what problems are you facing?

I'm experiencing random problems. The devices (Mediatrix 1102)
connects and give dial tone and can place calls, but many times, it is
impossible to call to them (busy signal). Sometimes the devices stop
giving dialtone and even all mgcp protocol stop woriking and the only
way to get it working is stopping asterisk and starting it again.
Sometimes the devices start giving busy signal instead of dialtone and
the only way to get them working is unplugging and replugging them.
There are many random problems (can't reproduct it when I want to).
I've posted questins and a bug report in asterisk-devel with some
parts of the log.

I am programmer and I can help debugging and fixing code. My problem
is I don't know asterisk structure and even I'm new to voip, but I
have access to 5 Mediatrix 1102 to make tests (i.e. checking syslog
output of the devices)

--
Alejandro Vargas